Marion United Methodist Church

My photo
Marion, Kentucky, United States
Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous............. -- Will Rogers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Help?


While this story is about a police officer and not a soldier, I love the message in both picture and story that "I'm here to help!"
.
It seems that while taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, a policeman was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at his uniform, she asked, "Are you a cop?" "Yes," he answered, and continued writing the report. "My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?" "Yes, that's right," he told her. "Well then," she said as she extended her foot toward him, "would you please tie my shoe?"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment