Marion United Methodist Church

My photo
Marion, Kentucky, United States
Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous............. -- Will Rogers

Monday, July 20, 2009

People of Marion United Methodist Church ... TOO Good!

Sunday, July 19, found a host of "relatives" gathering around me to have a "family reunion" and birthday celebration. With lots of new found cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas (and a long lost "identical" twin sister, we talked, laughed, and had some stories told on me.

This was a special treat, as for most of my family reunions, I just look in the mirror, and there we are! But it was a great day for me, and your generosity IS just "too much." I'm going to have to tell people I'm not really spoiled (I just smell that way!) Seriously, the MUMC congregation is TOO good to me. That's not in the sense of TOO meaning "too much," but TOO meaning "also" -- because you are ALL SO good to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I also appreciated the special signs made for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment