Marion United Methodist Church

My photo
Marion, Kentucky, United States
Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous............. -- Will Rogers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Relationships in TROUBLE!!


These are just for fun:
.
Gertie and Gip brought their new baby home, and Gertie suggested that Gip should try his hand at changing diapers. Gip answered, "I'll do the next one." Well, the next time came around, and Gertie asked again. A bit agitated, Gip replied, "I didn't mean the next diaper. I meant the next baby!"
.
An angry young wife told her lazy husband who refused to get a job, "I'm ashamed of the way we live. My father pays our rent. My mother buys all of our food. My sister buys our clothes. My aunt bought us a car. I'm just so ashamed!" Speaking from where he was lying on the couch, the husband said, "You ought to be ashamed! Those two worthless brothers of yours never give us a cent!"
.
And finally, two fellows were fishing in a boat under a bridge. As a funeral procession passed over, one fellow stood up, took off his cap, and bowed his head. After the procession passed he returned to his fishing. The other guy said to him, "That was a nice thing to do. Did you know them?" The first guy replied, "Sure did. She died day before yesterday. I was married to her for 50 years!"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment