Marion United Methodist Church

My photo
Marion, Kentucky, United States
Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous............. -- Will Rogers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Uncommon Common Sense

When I stand before the Lord, I'd rather explain why I failed to accomplish His will, rather than why I didn't try. -- Stephen Seaford

A clear conscience may be nothing more than the sign of a bad memory. -- Unknown

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction. -- Unknown

Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel!

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one. -- Erma Bombeck

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It may give you something to do, but it gets you absolutely nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment