Marion United Methodist Church

My photo
Marion, Kentucky, United States
Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous............. -- Will Rogers

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Little Humor

I got food poisoning yesterday. I don't know when I'll use it.
-- Comedian Stephen Wright
.
They've invented a new car that runs on water. The only catch is, the water has to come from the Gulf.
-- Jay Leno
.
Today is Bring Your Dog to Work Day.
In China, it's known as Bring Your Lunch to Work Day.
-- Unknown
.
I don't have pet peeves. I have KENNELS of IRRITATION.
-- Unknown
..
And this one (true story) from Matthew and Amy Hardin:
They were in Paducah the other day, and had Lucas in the Mall. As they walked down the halls, every time a bald man walked by, Lucas would say, "Hello, Brother Wayne!"
.
I just think I'm like the Skin Horse in The Velveteen Rabbit. I've just had all the fur loved off! And that makes me real!

No comments:

Post a Comment